Okay, so on a more positive note, I was very lucky to see a good number of the people I love in Michigan this weekend. My good friend Christy had a birthday party on Friday night, so we saw a bunch of our friends there and kept Christy and Brian up until they practically had to kick us out at 2 am. I was really sad to have to go since I know we won't be doing that very often anymore. Then on Saturday I was able to see my friend Becky and her four month old son Liam and then my friends Holly and Brian and their new baby, Maya, who was born on Thursday. I took it as a lucky sign that I was home in Michigan the week that she was born so that I could meet her. I think it meant that this was a good weekend for closure and new beginnings. She was so small that it amazed me to hear that not only was I smaller than she was at birth, but that my brother was even smaller -- he was less than 6 pounds!
Were any of you loyal readers less than 6 pounds a birth?
Monday, April 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment