
i'm more than a little bummed about the results of california's proposition 8. i feel a bit guilty that i didn't help with it in any way (joan and kevin, who did a bunch of volunteer work on it, are totally my heroes).
on the plus side, keenan pointed out that bacon beat fries, which should have been a 'given', in my opinion.

1 comment:
Kevin and I didn't devote as much to this cause as some of the people I know who were ordinary citizens donating thousands of dollars to No on 8 and people who volunteered tirelessly every day or a few times a week to see everyone's rights kept equal. We just all need to keep pushing the message that diversity is a good thing regardless of what color, sex or sexual orientation someone is. (sigh) I'm excited for Obama, but, maybe more melancholy about this cause which directly affects some of my friends and co-workers.
Post a Comment