The flights were (thankfully) uneventful. There were no crying babies, there was minimal turbulence, and the most annoying thing was a guy in the row behind me that kept shuffling and reshuffling a pack of cards while I tried to sleep (seriously, who does that for over an hour?!?)
It was great to see Steve (of course!) and we were able to see a lot of other friends too, at Courtney & Chris's baby shower yesterday.
The only negative thing to report is that I think I caught a cold on my way home. I keep sneezing... I am fighting it valiantly, though. Hopefully Zicam will kill it before it gets worse. I am afraid that we'll have a repeat of my last cold, though: I was minimally affected for about 2 days, and then Steve caught it from me and was out of commission for 5 weeks. Ick!
I hope the Red Wings can pull it off tonight... I hope I don't jinx it by saying that!
I am going to my first personal training session tonight. I hope my trainer is hot.
Last random thought for this post: I love these shoes! I am in no way hinting that I am going to buy them (since they're way too expensive), but I so totally dig them!

No comments:
Post a Comment