
i was in ohio this weekend, seeing family.
since my cousin had to run an errand at a nearby mall, we stopped in at abercrombie + fitch to see what all of the hullabaloo surrounding their new tshirts is about.
i think this is my favorite photo ever of us.

4 comments:
I can't view the picture of you and your cousin.
Well, I actually read the attached article--not quite sure what my opinion is, except to know I'm feeling too old in general to bother wearing such a t-stirt without feeling cheesy. I also know I'm too old because I think they should have one that says "who needs bottles when you have these?" Though I have managed to wean the young one, and might have to indulge in illicit substances soon.
p.s. but I think you look very cute in it. Next time in O, give me a holla...if I'm still around!
That may actually just be the best picture ever.
Post a Comment