i don't exactly work on advertising for super-sexy brands, but then again, cleaning *can* be sexy.
speaking of sexy... well, actually, i guess i'm NOT continuing on in that vein -- i'm heading in quite the opposite direction: check out these superheroes on the toilet postcards. i especially love wondergirl.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, I clearly need that cleaning service.
Glad you're settling in well (I think.) Getting settled here, but the house list never seems to end with this bad boy.
Miss you in bookclub. I have a feeling you might have got the joke to my bringing "Alpha Squad 7: Lady Nocturn, a Tek Jensen Adventure, by Stephen Colbert," as a selection.
Where can I hire that guy to clean my house??
Have been super bizzy too. BB is now at 6 employees...the power, ahhhh, the power! HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yikes. I'll stop now.
XO
S
Post a Comment