I told a friend of mine I was giving it to my baby. Gotta wonder how many parents are getting prescriptions for themselves and crushing it into the baby bottle.
Apparently he has only been paying half attention and he should also be freebasing Cialis too. That way he could get a good night's sleep and you could take advantage of him while he was doing so.
There's another million dollar idea, a drug for women who only want to have sex with a guy but don't want to have to talk to him- a combination sleep aide and erection booster. Genius!
2 comments:
I told a friend of mine I was giving it to my baby. Gotta wonder how many parents are getting prescriptions for themselves and crushing it into the baby bottle.
Weird things one thinks now as a parent.
Apparently he has only been paying half attention and he should also be freebasing Cialis too. That way he could get a good night's sleep and you could take advantage of him while he was doing so.
There's another million dollar idea, a drug for women who only want to have sex with a guy but don't want to have to talk to him- a combination sleep aide and erection booster. Genius!
"Somurect" perhaps or "firmunap"?
Post a Comment